
Haven't been updating in a long time. OOOOOPS. Thursday was Lit night, that was vvvvv fun (: Loved Vibhu and Nien Yuan's performance, made friends with Johanna, and good job to CHENYIN! Louise, Jo, Jason, Justina, Charis, Denise, Nicolette (: The saddest thing was that it was Calvin's last day in school cuz he went off to Abu Dhabi on Friday and we couldn't see him off )))))):
Friday, econs test, after school, hung out with Karon until Temasek Ignite, then had a short cheerleading prac with JASON! Where we managed to pop and stuff yay then.. Ryan's dad gave me and Karon a lift home yaaaay.
Cheerleading prac on Saturday morning!! V productive because Syak came down and she is damn good I feel so inferior and out of my league now. Cheerleading PT COMMENCES NOW. Went home, showered, Chenyinthebutterfly came over and then Mummy dropped us off in school for Temasek Talentime!!! Had to like, start queueing so that we would get good seats heh heh damn kiasu la. TTT was damn bloody good although the judges were severely f-ed up. I mean, it's a SCHOOL based competition right, who are you trying to impress with your meagre knowledge of talent? Seriously, criticisms such as "I felt like I was in a 10year olds performance" were unwarranted and unnecessary. My inner Chao Ah Lian (or maybe not so inner) was raging and I was booing with all my might. Really, do you have a conscience? People bucked up their courage to sing on stage and to have fun. What right do you have to say such things? I would like to see you on stage being judged.
Winners of TTT were Our Dance, Our Crew. Every performance was good but they deserved to win (: Went off to Simpang after that but Anwar was being a social butterfly and like socialising and stuff then me and Karon got tired of waiting cuz it was getting late so we went off by ourselves first haha. Met Imran, Zhaf, Gen, Grace there because they cabbed. Liverpool VS Man U was on, therefore Simpang was daaaaamn crowded. Karon was being retarded and going "Omg I cannot watch the match if not I'll jinx it. -Hides" After we ordered our food and was halfway through eating it, then the rest of them came. Haha. Uncle came to pick me up and gave Karon a lift home yay.
Skipped Superkids today because I'm a lazy pig. Went for the IT fair at Suntec and it was so bloody crowded and I didn't really get anything I wanted but Meredith got a red Sony Vaio!!! Met Alfred at Epicentre, haha quite random. Left to meet Karon at MOS Burger and to demonstrate how crowded it was, it took me half an hour to walk from Suntec City to Raffles City. There were people EVERYWHERE and it was like, at a standstill la. I was shuffling my feet hurhur. Then Clement and Anwar joined us, then Thalia and Zhaopeng met us at Party City while Clement and Anwar went to buy underwear -.- Rotted at Starbucks for a bit before Jo and Kw came, then Trish. Went to find a place to eat, also finished about half our food already BEFORE Zach and Inez came haha. Had a good laugh throughout dinner, we were still laughing and making a public nuisance out of ourselves when everyone in the place left already hahahahahah. Eveywhere we went we made noise ok but it was fun. Suddenly felt abit irritated for no reason though, wanted to talk to Calvin but he's far away ):
Uncle picked me up, went back to the IT Fair where Mummy and Meredith were. They got me a damn pretty portable hard disk!! (: Meredith got a new phone as well... All the phones I want are too bloody expensive so I'm very upset because nothing else catches my eye. Sigh, finally left and got home like, at 5 minutes to midnight!!!! Am still up which is not a good thing because I have to be at ITE Simei East by 7am walau eh! Uploading TTT pictures now, am very happy with the fact that I actually brought my zoom lens out to play = nice clear pictures (: Though it's abit mad because I managed to take 800 pictures in one night, W.T.F? All thanks to the continuous shooting feature. Heh, must really filter through all the pictures, though my eyes might not be able to handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment