Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SO WHAT, I'M STILL A ROCK STAR


Gaaah today was like super braaain draaaain. Quite irritated with myself because last night I was whining that I wanted to sleep then Melvin gave me an APGP question to do and a similar question came out so like yay but why are you so not determined Mag ): And Chenyin was trying to explain to me the R formulae right before the exam but I knew it wouldn't help already cuz I didn't study it since I thought one question on it won't make much of a difference. But HOHOHO, a 7 mark question requiring the R formulae and thus resulting in me staring blankly at the question came out. And because I didn't know how to do like 4 questions, I had lots of time to kill then LAST 3 MINUTES I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO A QUESTION AND NO TIME TO DO FINISH WALAU!!! And the whole paper wasn't even that tough and even I can tell so BUT I still suck anyway grrrrrrr. Spent quality time in the library with Chenyin, Ryan and Justina. Talked about everything except Langarts and Geog which I was studying. OHWEEEELLL. It was funny (: Lang Arts was quite tricky, scared I wrote out of point but WHATEVER!!! Then the Compre.. I find it okay but everyone found it tough so I don't know how HAHA.

Home, ate.. And now its like 9.10 and I'm finally starting on my "revision" since it's BIO AND GEOG PAPERS TOMORROW AND I HAVE TOUCHED NEITHER OMG. I don't think I should have much hopes of sleeping tonight. OH and we got our TA hoodies yesterday like yaaay they look damn cool. :D Pictures up AFTER PROMOS HAHA.

No comments: