Monday, September 1, 2008

I went crazy the moment I met you


New toy :D
Specs and review and pictures.

Friday was Mummy's birthday, we went to Ghim Moh to eat crab (: (: 5 CRABS OK HAHAHAHAHA AND I ATE DAMN ALOT I WANTED TO EXPLODE. I was telling Mummy that I was going to vomit crab sticks ok (: Surprised her with the cake and cupcakes that I baked and frosted, then Meredith iced. (: Yaaaay damn happy. Went to the Comex show on Saturday, spending the whole day there for Mummy and Uncle to buy their phones and for me to walk through the whole place from Sony to Pentax to Nikon to Olympus to Canon where we met Calvin back to Nikon then finally back to Sony when I decided on my camera (: Went home to change after that then to Jeremy's house for his parrrrty. Thought I was damn late already but not the latest haha. It was fun. (: Pictures all in Jeremy's camera, we took polaroids and some fish eye shots with Tingshan's miniscule camera it's damn cute!! Hahaha. Jaaziel made some stupid video under Daniel's (failed) directing and Jeremy's (stupid) directing. HAHA. "On the light, ok now off the light. On! Off!" Played card games and drank ourselves silly haha. Ok Mummy came to fetch me then back home to charge my camera all.

Sunday, my battery was charged and all ready to go! :D Played around for abit before going to church. OLIVER CAME BACK TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was happy like siao ok grinning like an idiot. Until he started acting like a brat and fighting with Joshua and making alot of noise and running around the whole room and refusing to listen to me. So I got angry and disappointed because I was looking forward to seeing him again la! ): Went to Tampines Mall to meet Matthew and Ya Ting. Played DJMaxx and Burnout HAHA. Ya Ting left for tuition so Matthew accompanied me while waiting for Lingggggg. Our eyes were drawn to things not pleasing to the eye haha it was funny la. Then talked abit, his students came and thought we were together -.- Ling came, Matthew left. Me and Ling went to get fishcake for Mummy, then walked home. Ate at home, rushed Chem, then went to Plaza Sing!! (: Went to Spotlight and got my cupcake cloth hehehehe :D Then to Daiso where Yiyi and Mummy spent dunno how long there. Me and Ling got restless so we went to Gelare where I treated her to her waffle k! Kns eat up all my money. Rested there until Mummy and Yiyi came to meet us. Went to eat at Yoshinoya then went to Carrefour and walked. My feet were already aching by then so I ended up sitting on any available surface including the freezer, and packs of tissue paper (: Cabbed to get Mummy's car then went back home.

I (L) MY CAMERA TO BITS AND PIECES K IT'S DAMN FUN. OK I WAS GOING TO PUT PICTURES BUT IM GOING TO MEET SARAH NOW BYE HAHA.

No comments: