Stayed up until 2 studying Bio/Geog..... Was surprisingly alert though. Bio was like... Stupid. MR NG, IS A LIAR. I mean he told us that Bacteria would only come out for MCQ ok, and I'm not the only one who heard it, like half our class heard it too. BUT NO... IT CAME OUT FOR ESSAY. Wtf?!?! Luckily the stuff I actually read about Bacteria last night was tested so I could at least come up with SOMETHING.
Sat around studying Geog for like half an hour before the Geog paper started... D: It wasn't as bad as I thought? I mean, I hope I answered the questions correctly/not out of point. But at least I had stuff to write. Like, DAMN ALOT OF STUFF TO WRITE until my hand was aching like siao and I was rushing through my answers already ok!! And I freaking (L) Xinyi cuz right before the paper she was telling me what I must learn cuz it will come out. And she knew cuz there was a list of Revision topics that I didn't know about... HAHA. Took a bus to tuition after that with Yijun, Xuanzheng/Shiling. (: Hopefully tuition has prepared me for the paper tomorrow. And like all TJ Chinese papers go, it's going to be a tough one kns.
P.S. MCR stands for My Chinese Rocks. HAHAHA.
OH OH OH and just now I was watching American Idol right, so they were showing the auditions and this guy came in. So they asked him to tell them something about himself and he said "I have never kissed a girl." SO they asked why! And he said "Because I want to save it for the special one, and my first kiss would be at our wedding." WHICH when I heard, sounded EXACTLY like Rachel. Even Meredith from the kitchen was like "EY RACHEL!!" So I called her up excitedly, waking her up from her sleep, to announce that I have found her husband. And she's like "Wha-What?" So I told her the whole story and she said I'm random, kns. I mean, I know it's abit sudden for your friend to call you up and announce that she has found your husband, but at least be more excited can!! And he was quite cute. And he was only 19. HA RACHEL!!! OK this paragraph took longer than expected I need to curb my urge to type excessively.
No comments:
Post a Comment