Monday, September 1, 2008

LET'S GET DRUNK AND RIDE AROUND

The cake I BAKED AND FROSTED WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE.
Cupcake balloon for Mummy!
FAIL 1.
FAIL 2.
SUCCESS!




Macro try hahaha.

Stupid glass which ruined my picture.

















My face may be cut off but he's still blooody gorgeous!


SO, at 220 I called up Mummy to ask if I could go out to meet Sarah for Boys Like Girls autograph session at HMV. Then called up Sarah to tell her, and she said I should leave at 230 cuz it starts at 330. SO I HAD LIKE 5 MINUTES TO CHANGE AND GET READY. Left at 250 in the end. We got there realllly late and apparently we needed to buy the album to get coupons to be in the queue or something. Luckily Stacy and other people were there so we managed to sneak into the queue (: Omg they're so gorgeous!!!!! It was a realllly short session though, we went to the back and waited for them to walk out when the bus came. Then me and Sarah went back into Heeren cuz I wanted to go to Billy Bombers. While on the way to Billy Bombers, we stopped by Cactus and Pine, Fourskin and other shops and ended up buying stuff, when we were not supposed to haha. Billy Bombers was no longer there, grrr. So we went to Starbucks and sat for abit. Talkeeeedd then walked to Orchard MRT where we went our separate ways. Went to Mummy's office and Tanya was waiting for me cuz she wanted to see my pictures hahaha. Ok Simpang for dinner then back home. Yaaaaay ok bye.

No comments: