After getting a reality check that I have not touched Geog at all. I'm still gonna upload all these pictures cuz I don't want to start on Geog and I hate myself GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH bye. Oh and I got pomegranate juice all over my white TKGS pe shirt while trying to hit out pomegranate seeds with the back of a wooden spoon like Nigella does. Yay me! (: HAHA. Damn retarded k I don't even know what I'm gonna do with the pomegrenate. And even though the seeds are red, the juice on my shirt is purple. Wth!? The juice reaaalllly tastes like Fruit Tree Fresh's Cranberry Pomegrenate juice, absolute favourite juice(from a carton) in the whole world!! I got the Mangosteen-pomegrenate one to try yaaaaay.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
avocado and egg toasts
-
So, this avocado-and-egg thing. Is this a thing that people know about?
Because it is AWESOME. And so incredibly easy. I love breakfast foods
probably ab...
I’m all for Technology, But…
-
I’ll be the first to admit that I suffer from an insane compulsion to check
my cell phone every 5 minutes. I can also truthfully say, however, that I
can...
No comments:
Post a Comment