
"Tay-Sachs is an inherited condition caused by a recessive allele for the gene coding of an enzyme required in the regulation of the sunthesis of glycolipids. Lack of this enzyme results in an accumulation of glycolipids in the central nervous system of affected individuals. This causes severe neurological symptoms within six months of birth and death of the individual between three and six years of age."
OMG SO SAD!!! Bio makes me feel good about my life haha. And I'm currently not doing very well for my Bio revision. Grrr. Have lots to blog about but somehow I don't think anyone reads this except maybe Calvin, SarahBarah, and the few faithful silent readers I have like CRYSTAL, RACHEL, LINGALING etc. Plus, I doubt any one looks forward to a rant. Got the Juno OST from Xuanzheng today yay!!! (: Baked peanut butter cookies yesterday (instead of studying), brought them to school along with pineapple tarts and marble cake that Mummy baked yaaaay.
Oh and I was Googling the lyrics of a song for Matthew and came across this. Disturbing. Oh and BEFORE you think I was Googling some sick lyric, the lyric I Googled was "Stop thinking about the boy you never kissed". Kns not my fault right!
I'm seriously rethinking my life plan of going overseas to study Law then staying there. ):
P.S. And I was supposed to be making my bed after Mummy washed my bed sheets, it's totally not my fault I ended up doing this.
P.P.S. And I found The Carpenters album!! (: Yaaaay. And I really wanna watch Reaper but I've already missed half of it so might as well not watch. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment