Thursday, September 18, 2008

So I'm screaming my lungs out


In my bid to race against time and sleep by 1, I have 3 minutes to get a post up! Very good Mag. Yesterday was productive cuz Xinyi set a timetable for me saying I must finish Redox, DNA replication, Meiosis, and Salts all by yesterday. And I did! I mean, considering I managed to fit in the extra Geog assignment that I didn't complete in school, and I fell asleep while trying to read my Bio notes, I finished it all by about, 11! :D Yaaay. Then watched CSI, Criminal Minds and Cold Case all the way till 130 and slept in Mummy's room.

Was dreading school the whole of todaaaaay. History lessons are getting more and more interesting, until I think about the fact that I have a History paper in about, 4 days time. Omg. Anyway, Chem was ok. At first I thought I got the hang of Mole Concept, then I got my answers wrong so yeah. Mr Ho took over for Math, omg he was in a damn good mood and he was super funny! (: Relived 1D/07 memories, with the usual ganggggg(stars!). And it's 1am now I just failed in my race against time but I'm going to continue anyway. Chinese...... Then we managed to push forward Civics since there wasn't any Contact Time. Miss Tan talked to us for abit, WHICH REMINDS ME THAT I HAVE TO GET MY PARENTS LETTER OUT OMG SHIT. And I wrote a note on my phone to remind me but I forgot to put it in standby so I didn't see it. Grrrr. Lunch after that with Calvin, Ryan, Chenyin, Charis. Had 2dollar wanton mee which was deeply satisfying (:

Had to kill time after that before I left for tuition, so me Ryan and Chenyin went back to the school library before Yijun and Lynn came to join us. Managed to get some Chem Kinetics done. Yaaay, then left to wait for Mummy to pick me up. Tuition, which is getting more productive because we're doing many past year papers and I can only hope that it helps. No way will I get less than a D7 for O levels, I simply can't! ): Waited for Mummy to pick me up again and finished up Chem Kinetics plus did a Math question in that time ha. Home, where I slacked all the way until 8 before I got my butt down to doing some work. Some work being about 1 more Math question before I decided to start on History. Which I only finished like, at 1230 because I am easily distracted by everything. And when I say finished I don't mean finished my revision for History, more like, finished what I planned for myself/finished what I decided to do according to my current mood. Go Mag.

Rachel wants me to do a stupid announcement for her tomorrow, walau! And Yijun was asking me too but he was being an irritating thing and calling me a pervert then trying to blackmail me into doing it. GO AWAY YIJUN. >:( And, I just realised that if I don't manage to get my 3 again this time, the person's reaction I'm most afraid of is Mummy, since she has such high hopes for me and bought my camera for me and everything. Omg what is wrong with you Mag ): I really really can't wait for Promos to be over. It's a naggging feeling at the back of my head, "Why are you not studying Mag. Do you think you are very smart? Do your work Mag. You haven't started on Geog. History is the first paper and you still haven't touched it. What's wrong with you Mag." My subconscious is a nag. Yes. ):

And now Daniel Eugene Chandraaaa is talking to me online being random, as he always is in the wee hours of the morning. And he tends to talk in CAPS when he talks to me, must be I dunno, caffeine keeping him up or something haha. RANDOM BOY #1 OK. I miss having someone to talk to, whenever, about whatever. I think it's just the tension that's surrounding everyone due to the upcoming papers. Which sucks, seriously. I need to get away from everything (which is not much considering I haven't done much anyway), I need someone to be like, an anchor. To show/tell me that there is something more to life than just studying.

And I want to bake cupcakes, reaaallly badly. I can't wait till after Promos ok I have a whole list of things I want to try making. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate this period of time, I think last year was the same, if not worse because I remember actually making an effort last year. Last year last year last year, will never come back to me. This year this year this year, hasn't really been that good.




















Wasn't meant to be a picture post but ended up as one anyway. Say thanks to my I think 10gb of pictures in my dear tablet. Ha, part 2 of reminiscing tomorrow. Oh and if anyone wants to know, it's 1.38am now but Blogger puts the time as the time I started writing my post I think. Coooool OK BYE.

No comments: