Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rose garden cupcakes


Uncle's going to Rio de Janeiro/Amsterdam/Somewhere else I forgot where, for about 20 days in total. I was thinking how long 20 days is and I wouldn't be able to stay away from home for so long. Then I thought about OBM and how I wanted to die but decided I couldn't compare that way. Then I got worried about going overseas. I keep talking about how I wanna go overseas, I MUST get out of Singapore, Sg sucks etcetc.... But now I'm worried like, how am I gonna survive overseas without the comforts of home and stuff. Kns. After all the whining about how I cannot stay in Singapore, I sound like a retard right now. Whatver.

Yesterday, Ryan came over to pass me my History assignment then to study for abit. After doing his Maths project stuff I assume, he went to sleep. Very good Ryan. Then Chenyin came over and we managed to do quite abit of our own Maths project. Hello Joseph! :D They left then Daddy picked me up to go Blk 85 for a good dinner of sambal stingray and LALA. :D :D My stomach was burning after that but I don't regret it one bit haha.

Today, went for tuition after 10000 years, then met Ling at Eastpoint. Tried to find her trackpants but couldn't find a nice pair. We went home, then she came back over wanting to go to Suntec but I was whining that it was very far so we went to Parkway instead. After walking through to many places she finally settled on a Reebok pair so at least it was a little productive. Went over to her house for dinner, yaaaaay Uncle Siew cooked for me my favourite soup (: Ate then went back to Eastpoint for Meredith and Ling to cut their hair, went back home first.

I'm very irritated at myself for not being able to bring myself to do work and stuff. I'm afraid that I'm going to let myself down again, let Mummy and Daddy down. Life sucks. I want to go for the Student Leadership camp NOW. Because it reminds me of OBM.

No comments: