Friday, March 30, 2007

Pink Dolphin induced toilet visits D:

Today for some reason I felt really quiet, and tired/moody. I FELT quiet. HAHA. Calvin brought me KitKat! And then took a bite of it. I got him Sour Skittles and he complained like shit. HOI! PE sucked because we had to run up and down the gallery things. Almost dieeeeed. Chinese was seriously boring shit because we had to sit through the other groups presentations and I really doubt anyone was listening. D: No offence but yeah. I don't blame them though! EH GROUP MEMBERS, WHAT ABOUT OUR CHINESE. D:

Didn't listen at all during Maths. D: Did the retest which was posted on Matrix AND was only extra practice. Sheeeesh. Then had to come up with survey questions during free period/lunch. JayJay came up with a question "Do you look at your crush's profile often?" HAHA WTF. Wanted to cancel it but didn't since I didnt come up with any questions at all. (: Well, neither did Louise or Joleneney! Bio was super slack because we were supposed to do our own research on HAIRRRRRR. One day I will seriously take my tie or shoelace and strangle Hongwei. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! He hasn't even done the Mitsubishi research and he'll probably say that his laptop touchpad thingy was spoilt or something. GO DIE! Oh and today Melvin said something funny during Bio. Because Miss Lim said that Jonathan was talking to himself on the Knowledge Constructor. And Melvin said, quite loudly, that "It's not my fault he's a psychopath." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I would say that he needs to practise some tact, but it is so true. :D

Saw the stupid Yahoo! questions. Annoyeeeeeed the hell out of me, but yeah. Over it. Only Justina came over in the end. We baked cupcakes with the Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix. YUM! Justina's baking skills are... exceptional(ly crappy). HAHAHA! She dropped the heart shaped tin into the cake mix! Oh we baked 2 heart shaped cakes too. I'm going to try and ice them. Tried Meredith's marshmallow cake and it's YUM! (Calvin, start talking about fats, and I swear your face goes into the toilet.) It's a crushed digestive biscuit base, then a layer of melted marshmallow and cream, then the top is yummy jelly with fruits. She put in pineapple and cut out heart shaped mangoes so it looked really pretty! And apparently it's very simple to make so I shall try to make it too. Mummy made Justina take half of it home, and I got her to take all the cupcakes home too. Because I'm not going to school carrying like, 4 containers! D: Oh and I'm sorry but I have to say that Spencer, freaks me out. (Over)protective much? Sheeeesh.

Look just how much Justina loves the camera. Get ready.
Taste the rainbow! (:
Yummy pizza.
She camwhored with my phone the whole afternoon.
Look how pretty and yummy they are. (:
Unbelievable right!
This picture is damn cool. If you look carefully, you can see the Skittle on the way into JayJay's mouth! Hahaha!
She was fascinated with the top bunk.
See the pretty 3 layers!
Trying to cut it. The biscuit base is no joke okay.
THERE, SO PRETTY!
Heart shaped cake with the only bits of white chocolate that didn't sink to the bottom. D:
It's dark but you can see her peeping from under the blanket.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOPY. :D
My teddy bear.

Dooga clothband thing! (: Ignore the face. HAHA.


I AM GOING TO GET THE CYBERSHOT PHONE NEXT WEEEEEEEEK. YAY. (: Ready yourself for more pictures. HAHA.

No comments: