Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ballet is cool.

Omg I just accidentally switched off my computer so everything I typed is gone. ):

Okay so this morning mummy woke us up to go view houses. We went to see 2 houses in the Bedok area but I didnt like both. Probably cuz of the stupid cheeeeena decor. And I like D'manor. ): I want to stay in Simpang. ): DONT TAKE MY PRATA AND BAKCHORMEE AWAY FROM ME. D:

Ballet was okay. Mummy and Meredith came and saw me dance for a while. It was, weird? And now Meredith wants to join my class because she wants to continue her ballet but has nowhere to do it. I showed JJ's sixpack photo to Sharmain and she said it was fats. HAHA! No I'm convinced they're sexy abssssssss.:D :D :D (I feel so pervy). I like her BESTIE necklace thing. Diva, anyone? I think I'll go for their ballet exams on the 7th of April. But Sherilyn's one is at like 9 in the morning. ): Someone volunteer to go with me to Serangoon at 9am on a Saturday and I'll be forever indebted. :D I'll even bake cookies! :D Please, someone say you'll go with me.

Calvin says he's going to explode if he eats another chinese dish. So he has to come up with a list of people that I'm supposed to tell that he loves them. I want my mashed potatoes. ): FECK THE STUPID GREEDY PIG-NESS.

/edit I just watched The Recruittttt. I like it. (: Oh and mummy made carrot cake and it is goooooood. Carrot with pineapple and walnuts yum :D

No comments: