I offered my house if you ever feel emo okay! So I can be depended on thankyouverymuch. UNLIKE YOU. Go away! HAHA. (: I am a good friend yes I am. (:
Why are personal messages so happening. Just cuz I said Calvin left VS for TJC for girls, suddenly everyone wants a piece of the action! HAHA.
I'm bored and in no mood to do physics or read The ownership of the era of privatization and smthsmthsmth. I cant find my passage right now. I hope it's somewhere nearby. Like downstairs. I want to sleeeeeeep. Eh someone play me a song to sleep thanks. :D HAHA.
Louise! nothing. (: I just felt like saying your name. HAHA!
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment