Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The hippo's called Tubbo...

... I have blue rhinos.

Louise Alice Tan Joel Mm Yeah.

HAHAHA. I can really remember the name but that should be it. Its to showcase all her different personalities! Alice because she was in wonderland during Chem. Chem was cool because I felt smart during lessons. I could answer all her questions! (: Thank goodness I paid attention during lessons and took notes yay. No Ben, I did not feel smart because I was sitting next to you. We got our new chinese groups today and I'm with Chenyin, Ryan, Vivian and Zengan! Zengan was talking about the confirmation thing like how we Catholics get to pick a second name. And he said " So your name will be like Magdalene Juliet Ong." WTF! WHAT KIND OF NAME IS JULIETTTTT. I pity my dear Louise because she's stuck with Zhihong again. ZHIHONG YOU BETTER TALK TO LOUISE INSTEAD OF YOURSELF AH!

Me and Chenyin and Louise and Justina went to look for the volleyball teacher today! We gave him our names so we're like, confirmed in volleyball. Just need to register now.

Brought the whole bag of Daim chocolates today. It's almost all gone now. They're sitting in a pretty white Ikea box on my table. I like Ikea. They have nice stuffffs. When/ If we shift, I'm going to furnish my room in Ikea! (:

Got my OBS booklet but then I found out that I still needed the stupid consent form and edusave stuff. Oh and a photo which everyone forgot. School ended only at 4 today. ): Me, Ryan, Terry, Calvin, Justina and Annabelle all went opposite to take our photo. The lady kept telling me to lower my head and I didnt know how to! At least she let us take multiple shots until we happy. Hahaha. Justina said I looked like a "vixen" in my second shot hurhur. Bought a plain waffle and Chenyin, Louise and Calvin finished like, more than half of it! Rawr!

Mummy came to drop off the OBS forms and then she gave Calvin a lift home. I was supposed to say "Hi, this is my friend Blank (_____)" to poke fun at Meredith. But we didnt. Then we went to Shop and Save where the guy at the counter reminded me of Ryan! I saw the multiple piercings on his ear and told mummy about Ryan's double piercings. Then I saw his watch and realised that it's the same one as Ryan's! I dont know if it's exactly the same but its super similar! The watch strap is the same black thick one and I saw the watch face so I think its Fossil too. HM. Oh and when we walked off, I noticed his jeans were similar to Ryan's too. HAHA. Yes I notice stupid things like that. Kakak was making chilli today! So I just ate hae bee hiam and bread. Shiokkkkkk. But super spicy!

Thanks for the post Calvin.
Sorry Jolene.

No comments: