Woke up at 1140 today so I skipped church. :D Last night/this morning was, tiring. It took alot out of me and it just really really sucked. And I dont know, its hard you know?
Started watching Ugly Betty from 3plus to like, now? Its funny. I decided I didnt want to stay up tonight to watch it so yeah. Yay for dvds. :D
JUSTINAAAAAA IS BACK! (: From the glorious beaches of Hawaii hurhur. Where there were probably bronzed Hawaii people with hot abs serving her fruit cocktails while she tans. OKAY WHATEVER MAG STOP IT. D: Oh well, I'm glad she's back!
I cant find my specs. My orange ones. Even more reason to wear my new greeeeeen ones tomorrow! Hahaha. (: I cant wait for school tomorrow! Other than the fact that I havent finished cheena homework. But I get to see everyone again! My geometer's sketchpad cant be sensed on the computer. Go die! We need our laptops for maths, so that means we have to lug the thing everyday to school. Oh goodness.
I feeeeeeeel, hopeless. Rawrr.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment