Langarts was even better! We had to judge all the other groups debates and stuff, AND EVERYONE BETTER BE NICE TO OUR GROUP BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES DECIDING WHETHER YOU GET CANDY EMPIRE GOODIES. :D :D :D But I wish I was in the debate too though. It is cool and fun, plus it gives me a reason to talk. More than I already do. :D
Did a little bit of Humans during free period, camwhored more. (: Chenyin says I'm photogenic! But I look good both in pictures and real life okay. (:
After school, there was the Delta Food Function thing! Went with Ryan and Edwin and Chenyin and Justina and Louise. LOUISE GOT PIGGYBACK-ED BY
Then after that me Chenyin and Justina waited for 12, the stupid green man pedestrian thing took so long to change so we missed 12 and I took 38 alone. We were talking about class tees and what we want the back of ours to say. Mine's going to be FAMOUSMAGS, Chenyin's will be SMALLBOSS, and Justina's will be THE PRETTY! Hahaha. (: We are too cool for school.
Went back home, then mummy had to go out to fetch Meredith from school so I went along, then after that we went to Simpang, and I met Calvin and his AHS friends Weyjian and Yongquan. Gay shits! :D Friendly people though! (: Walked to the bus stop and mummy called and said I ditched her for the "CALVINATOR" then insisted I walk back to the bakchormee store instead of just walking back home, and when I walked back, she wasn't even there but at Shop and Save instead hurhur. Yes, Calvinator is what she calls him. And its weird, and apparently the brand of a fridge. :D
This is Edwin's face when he saw the sandwich.
This is Edwin and Anavil when they saw the pile of cakes.
(:
Sitting on the table outside Zap!
Camwhoring in the toilet with Pretties.










No comments:
Post a Comment