Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mess with the fro, you gotta go.

TJC has frozen yoghurt like New Zealand Natural's Fruit Flo and it's cool because it costs 2 bucks and you can choose 3 ingredients. Banana+Strawberry+Cookies= LOVE. (: (:

Humans was stupid. Because I wasn't really listening but now I have to research on Mitsubishi. D: Shannon has a cute Mokozi thingy called Herman! And Calvin got striped socks that make him look like Dr Seuss. Did tablet signssss. Justina stole my sign! >:( We had to find a tree to imagine ourselves as during Chinese. I chose the Dooga tree! The one where the orientation video was filmed for the DOOGA TRIBEEEEE. (: So tomorrow we have to like write out what we see around us, in the tree's eyes! Which doesnt make sense because the tree doesn't have eyes! Lunch was retarded cuz the gate wasn't open, and there were no more seats in the canteen. >.< So no lunch. Pfft. Then during Physics we had to do balance a pingpong ball on a piece of board thing and walk and like observe where the ball moves. Edwin put the ball against his chest and said that it could stay there. Miss Choo saw and gave him this "tsktsk" look. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh yes, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO FOR PHYSICS THAT IS DUE NEXT TUESDAY? I didn't listen at all today. D:

Our Integrated Subject is Media and Society! Our class has 25 people of Calvin, JayJay, Ryan, Louise, Edwin, Chenyin, Shufen, Benedict, Terry, Denise, Darren, James, Justin, Jolene!, Limeng, Taufiq, Zhixin, Wei Xiang, Caleb, Melissa, Sarena and uh this dude whose name I do not know. I'm missing 2 more people. HAHA never mind I remember most of them so pro. :D We had to split into groups again and my group has Calvin, Louise, JayJay, Jolene and me! (: We are set for success! :D

There's Temasek Idol tomorrow and we're going to AHS first before everyone(I still dont know who. ) comes over for a latelunch/early dinner! Mummy made a huge pot of spaghetti sauce enough to feed an army. So she used half of it to make shepherd's pie. Yum (: I'm going to bring the shepherd's pie for Chenyin! Haha. Since she can't come over. And then there's like curry puffs and some burger patty thing. Everyone better eat!

I think Calvin looks constipated. LOOK AT THE FACE BEHIND US. So eerie please.
Oh, the sheperd's pie in making. See the individual portions!
HAHA AW. :D Whatever I did one for him too! Justinaaa. I think my hair looks good here. HAHA.
While searching for the perfect tree!
Herman! (See my pretty wallpaper at the back. Haha!)
Camwhoring in the toilet!
Why is Justina so extra.
Chenyin and Justina in me and Calvin's hoodies. Emo= bad.
His striped Dr Seuss socks!

I'm listening to Letters To Cleo over and over. Reminding me of Josie and the Pussycats and I love the lyrics.


You don't see me,

You don't need me.

You don't love me,

The way I wish you would.

The way I know you could.

Is this how the book ends,

Nothing but good friends.


No comments: