OKAY! So, Malaysia was a disappointment cuz there wasnt any nice stuffs in FOS. But I got my darling brown shirt! (: I saw a cropped hoodie that was so PussycatDolls-ish. But there was some rubbish design at the back that just made it look ah lian. So I didnt get it. ): Ooh, Meredith had to make new specs, for the hundredth time, and she chose the same ones that I have now hurhur. And then I saw pretty specs that had a funky side. And I wanted the frames on their own since I dont really need another pair. HAHA. But because it made more sense to get the specs with lenses, plus it was cheaper, I got another pair of specs. So I decided that I shall wear my specs according to my mood. How fun yay. (: They're green and unique. Mummy said that you wont get tired staring at my specs, while the other pair that i wanted which was red&black was predictable. So I told her to stare into my eyes. But she didnt get it. Hurhur. Ghostrider anyone?
I'm grateful for friends like Sarah and Calvin and Louise and Chenyin and Justina and Jayjay and Edwin and the list goes on. To think I only know most of them for like 3 months? I did not look for a replacement best friend. But they're the ones there if I ever need to talk to anyone, to cheer me up. They trust me with their problems and actually treat me like a friend.
Okay the emo is gone. Thanks Calvin for threatening to kill me if I didnt smile. :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment