ON A VERY DIFFERENT NOTE, wtf why are you so cute why why why hahahahhahahah die already Yiguan I DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you don't burst my bubble anymore please Yiguan ))))): OK going to watch 桃花小妹 now it is very retarded. I want new nail polish from Etude Houseeeee just now me and Mummy went crazy in Plaza Sing we bought 34bucks worth of stuff from Daiso like random felt and lots of rice crackers. Mummy don't let me buy the pretty nail polish because she said must wait for offer walauuu ))): OK I must wait till after US trip!!! AHHHH!!!!! :DDDDD
Vi's coming over tomorrow morning she's gonna do French manicure for me yayyyyyyyyy. My nails now damn bling cuz we tested out all the nail polish just now hahahahahhahahaha. I likeeeee (Y) ^^ Bought blueberries just now $1.95 per pack I am very happy cuz good deal!!!!!!! :D And I'm wearing my blue SL Camp shirt now I like I am very happy as well hahahahahah I took it out and announced to Meredith and Beryl and Mummy that I'm going to wear new shirt to sleep and it's very nice right??? :D Mummy said "Of course la dark colour make you look skinny". TSK but yay I like it moreeeee!! HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment