Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things I love

SJC leadership forum today! I thought it was quite good but I wish we had more time for the breakout sessioooonnn. YUAN SONG DAMN FUNNY SERIOUSLY. He asked me if I was going to sign up for YOG next year if we can, then Jiehui #1 Liar tell him "She don't need sign up she's already inside." Then he give me the damn :O face and ask me "You're an athlete? What sport?" HAHAHAHAHAHAH BEST BEST BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN BETTER THAN SAKSHI BELIEVING I SET RECORD FOR 5KM OK HAHA.

Back to school at about 2, went to get Maltesers and walked around opposite waiting for Calvin's photos to get printed. PW after that, Mr Fazli says I need to smile more!!! Wah seriously I thought I smile alot leh hahahaha. Bus home with Rachel (L) I miss you Rachel when are we going out!!!

Came home and ate HOME MADE JIAO ZI which Mummy made for me yumyumz. Frosted the cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and crushed the Maltesers to put on top. No recipe for the chocolate buttercream cuz I anyhow tikam make hahahaha. Which is why I had about half the bowl of it left -.- Took damn long cleaning the kitchen cuz Mummy hates the butter smell so I had to mop the floor wipe the counter boil water to pour around the sink etc.

My throat is very irritated and the water chestnut drink doesn't seem to be helping. I want barley and/or liang teh. >:[ I want the Pioneer Woman's cookbook. >:[ I want another lomo cam hahahah I want a quad-cam this time!!!! Hehehehehehehehe. I also like the robot 3 lens cam and it's on sale now wtf I want I want I want but I cannot buy cuz I cannot spend money before I go US ): OMG THIS SUCKS I WANT ITTTTTTTTT.

I'm so spoilt brat omg.

No comments: