Forgot to mention that when we went to Cine, there was some roadshow outside for Garnier 16 Skin Tone Search and me, Grace and Yiguan all joined!!!!!! HAHAHAHA. So right, once the pictures are up on FB I'm going to enter them in the contest and you all must vote OKAY!!!!!!!
hahahahahHAHAHAHAH.
OK so today I picked up my passport early in the morning and I think I look very sickly in my passport photo hahahaha but whatever it's only going to last me 5 years 9 months right???? Back to school for some OP LOVIN'. Our whole class was there we damn bonded (L) I rehearsed twice and I can only pray/hope/beg that it's enough for tomorrow. I really really want to ACE OP please please please. After tomorrow, our class is going for SWENSONS!!! And I'm going to give up my M'sia manicure to bond with my class OK.
Tried tying up my hair just now, in preparation for tomorrow. MAJOR FAIL OK IT LOOKS MESSIER THAN IF I DON'T TIE UP. So now I don't know what to do????? ): Please don't make me gel my hair because we're going out after that and I'm bringing 3 cameras and I don't want to look like crap!!! ): And Meredith just went off to OBS today so she cannot help me do my hair ): Wah she quite unlucky cuz she kena St Pat's people in her group so she very unhappy. She say they all very skinny, skinnier than her and look like cannot kayak one. I tell her to find the person that looks like got most muscle and CHOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wah, good advice from her older sister ;)
Anyway now I'm really quite nervous I think. Today was a much better presentation than usual cuz I really referred to my cue cards very little considering we just changed conclusion yesterday and I haven't memorised everything yet.... BUT IF TOMORROW I STRESS I SURE BLANK AND MY VOICE CHANGE. THEN HOW???? And please don't let me sound like a newscaster tomorrow I hate sounding like a newscaster. Please don't give me any awkward phrasing tomorrow as I try to put my words into sentences ):
SHALL REHEARSE NOW. AND SLEEP EARLY. BUT TONIGHT GOT CRIMINAL MINDS LA FUCK.
No comments:
Post a Comment