

Our Garnier 16 Skin Tone Search pictures are up on FB!! I entered mine in the contest already HAHA WTF RIGHT. Please vote here!!! You can only vote once a day so every 24 hours MUST VOTE OK. :D
Can you imagine a HUGE burden lifted off your back??? Omg. Went to Popeye's at T3 with awesome 04/09!!!! :D Then went to watch planes fly hahaha and took pictures and stuff yay I like my class ^^ (With the exception of a certain few ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!)
Took a bus down to Tampines with Rachel and Chenyin after that. Rachel went home and me and Chenyin went to find Ryan and Yijunnnn. Walked around and they had to accompany me trying on damn alot of nail polish at Chanel/Watsons/Face Shop. Ended up buying 3 different colours at Face Shop but only after trying on one of the colours on RYAN'S nail because I ran out of nails on my hands hehehehe :D
Went over to Rachel's house and watched a horrible old vcd of Mulan hahaha. Calvin came over and promptly fell asleep while we watched Evan Almighty!! Actually me and Chenyin fell asleep too hehe. Dinner with Ryan and Calvinnnn at Yoshinoya. RYAN YOU BETTER SAY THAT MY EYES SPARKLE WHEN I LOOK AT YOU HOR ********** Hahahaha. Went to buy tomatoes and oxtail for Calvin's dad and he gave me a ride home yay. I told him that if his oxtail stew turns out good it's because I chose the tomatoes and therefore contributed to a part of it!!! HAHAHA. :D Yay. Calvin now has a black cat guarding his CUPCAKE hahahHAHAHHhahahahahHAHHAH. :D
I am damn fucking angry now because our Yunnan trip is cancelled and you know how much TIME/MONEY/OPPORTUNITIES I GAVE UP FOR IT? I didn't sign up for TIP, I rejected Sports Internship even though Mr Loh recommended ME for it, we could have gone to US earlier and therefore gotten cheaper tickets, I spent FUCKING ALOT OF MONEY paying for STUPID SHIT for the Yunnan trip, Mummy already bought 3 bottles of dry shampoo for me and my team. OMG WTF LA I WANT BACK THE INTERNSHIPS THAT I GAVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADDITIONAL REPORTING FOR SEA GAMES HELLO???????????????????????????? OMG THIS IS SO FUCKED UP IN WAYS YOU CANNOT IMAGINE OK IT REALLY SUCKS. LIKE REALLY WTF AND YOU FORCE ME TO WRITE YOU REFLECTIONS AND SPEND MY WHOLE SATURDAY ARGUING ON OUR DIFFERENT BELIEFS OF WHAT YUNNAN IS LIKE AND GOING TO ACM WHEN ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP LIKE REALLY THANKS SCHOOL. 1 WEEK BEFORE THE TRIP AND YOU SUDDENLY CANCEL IT. THANKS, THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!! OH AND OUR 500 BUCKS DEPOSIT AS WELL.
UGH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment