I think the weather was very very good to us cuz other than drizzling on the first day of camp it didn't rain at all so we didn't have to go to wet weather plans and all our activities were successful yay (: Maybe except Night Walk at OCH cuz we didn't have enough time so it was wasted but I still liked it (:
(I keep editing this post cuz I got alot to say haha)
OH OUR VERY OWN SLCAMP CHEER!!!
"Leaders give me a WHOOO!!!"
Whoooo!! Yeah yeah that's what we'll do.
FEAR is what we'll fight
Fight fight and fight all night
Come on let's do it right
Do it fast and show our might
Ohh.....
(Spongebob Squarepants tune)
WHO LIVES IN A TENTAGE IN PULAU UBIN
S-L CAMPERS!!!
WITH NO WATER TO BATHE AND SMELL LIKE DUSTBIN
S-L CAMPERS!!!
SL CAMPERS SL CAMPERS SL CAMPERS!!!!
:DDDD
Anyway my lips are chapped and the skin on my face is peeling I look like a monster ugh!!! ): Went to celebrate Yiyi's birthday and then to Tampines 1 with Meredith and Ling just now so I could eat Bakerzin "Sweet Pleasure" and macarons which weren't that fantastic I liked the shells more than I liked the filling haha. Went for Frolick after that and there wasn't Peach flavour there was only STRAWBERRY wtf why is Strawberry flavoured frozen yoghurt taking overrrr ))): That time at Berrylite also >:[ Settled for Original with my favourite Fruity Pebbles toppings!!! :D
OK I keep peeling the skin off my nose my nose is really red and painful. Beryl is staying over AGAIN and she is LAME like literally she sprained her ankle. Talked to Vibzy just now and we totally have a special bond!!! (: Hehehe. I should go wash my face now cuz it is really hurting and feeling oily......
Vi, I love you and I hate it that you're upset and confused now but you will get through this k it's okay. Any decision you make will be the right one kkk girlfriend!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment