Calvin came over this morning and he scolded me for everything I did/said ok cuz I drink cold drinks and eat pizza when I got sore throat >:[ And when I say Oprah very ugly. >:[ But she really is what!! Anyway he ate jiaozi for the first time EVER and he like! Then he fell asleep on the sofa -.- Cabbed down to Eastpoint so we could get Starbucks Christmas drinks!!! I tried Peppermint Mocha Frapp for the first time and I quite like it though I like Dark Cherry Mocha more!!!!!! Took a bus down to school and we were NOT late okay!!!!!!!!! :D So many other people later than us please. Anyway OGL briefing was quite waste time but YOU KNOW WHAT WAS DAMN AMUSING???
DAWN WAS DAMN FUCKING AMUSING!!! HAHAHAHAHAH.
So she baked cookies right then I didn't eat but she managed to coerce Calvin, Siew Min and Melvin to eat them la and they were all sitting around me hahahaha then Calvin say it tasted like flour and he gave it to Jiehui to eat and her face completely changed. BUT AFTER THE BRIEFING RIGHT, me, Jo, Melvin, Dawn, Darren sitting down waiting for the rain to stop and for Mummy to come so we talk to Dawn like how did you bake this???
#1: How much flour is in this???
"The recipe call for 2 cups of flour but the batter not like cookie dough!! So I put in 4 cups of flour"
#2: OK then the butter?!
"1 cup of butter."
"You know 1 cup of butter is 1 block right?"
"Huh what 1 block. Mine is the big block one then I use the spoon to scoop"
"Huh what 1 block. Mine is the big block one then I use the spoon to scoop"
"HUH how you scoop???"
"3 spoons lor"
"YOURS IS MARGARINE IS IT?"
"Yah margarine!!"
"MARGARINE AND BUTTER DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!"
"MARGARINE AND BUTTER DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!"
"HUH?!!? IS IT???"
"Wait then how you scoop with spoon"
"Wait then how you scoop with spoon"
"Normal tablespoon lor! 1 spoon I see like fill up about 1/3 cup so 3 spoons!"
#3: "What was the baking temperature?"
"It said 375 degrees but my oven maximum temperature only 275 degrees so I put to 275degrees then I put in 5 minutes hurry take out if not burnt already"
"DAWN, 375DEGREES FAHRENHEIT IS 180DEGREES CELSIUS!!!!!!!!"
"DAWN, 375DEGREES FAHRENHEIT IS 180DEGREES CELSIUS!!!!!!!!"
"HUH??? But the recipe say degrees celsius!!"
"There is no such thing as 375degrees celsius Dawn!!!!!!!!!!"
"There is no such thing as 375degrees celsius Dawn!!!!!!!!!!"
Omg Dawn damn freaking epic I swear!!!!! But okay la the cookies were edible I ate one in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just really taste very dough-y. Anyway, Mummy picked me up and gave Melvin and Jo a ride to Siglap. Picked Uncle's sister up then dropped Meredith off at Parkway. Went to Gleneagles hospital, waited, rotted, talked about my future haha, then dropped her back home and went to John Little sale which SUCKED, we didn't buy anything!!! Went home, fell asleep, and then went to Porta Porta for dinner!!!!!!!!
Wah ate damn alot I am happy ^^ But it was very expensive, went to pick up Meredith from ECP. Beryl is sleeping over tonight. I was feeling pretty horrible just now but talked to Yiguan/Gracie and now to HP and I'm okay now because I got my DRAGONHOOD!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahah fuck damn funny Gracie yayyyyy I will be okay, I hope!! :DDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment