Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HAVE TO GET UP IN OH, ABOUT 4 HOURS BUT FUCK I WANNA WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE OF EASY FORTUNE HAPPY LIFE WHAT A STUPID NAME OMG HAHAHAHA. Omg I feel so sad for Han Dongjie omg omg omg he freaking looks like Mike He!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK I should really sleep now but tomorrow I cannot watch I must brainstorm for my IS before I get completely screwed over by the teachers on Thursday!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh FML seriously this hols damn not like holiday can!!!!!!!

Anyway, Vivian came over on Sunday morning and we baked a cake for Rachel (((: She helped me do French manicureeee!!!!!!!!!! Hehe love you gf!

Monday was..... RACHEL'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! And we spent it in school from 9-530 -.- Omg rocks right but yesterday at least got a bit of motivation heh heh to go for dance considering it was Ms Wee's practice ugh!!!!!!!! But motivation ^^ Wah damn disgusting leh Mag ahahahahhahaa.

Rachel and Vi came over just now for a belated birthday celebration for Rachel. We had SUKIYAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus jiaozi cuz Mummy is mad we have about 100plus jiao zi in the freezer now she make non stop -.- OK I really must sleep I hate my life I don't wanna do my IS die la how. OKKKKKKK FINEEE I SHALL SLEEEEEEEP................................................

No comments: