Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here comes your man

MY IS MY IS MY IS MY IS MY IS )))): OMG I'M GOING TO DIE.

Overslept and went for dance late, which is kind of normal hahahahaha. Learnt to dance to Beat It, I like!! (: And Vi's in MJ dance now also I like!!!! ((((: Calvin is BACK from Batu Caves and he came for mass dance prac today and I got the last bit of his Peppermint Mocha Frapp this morning, yummmmmmmm (: After practice, went to find him so we could learn That Thing You Do haha we still damn fail I think but AT LEAST CAN COPY KKKK. :D Went for lunch at Siglap, then Starbucks which he paid for because my ATM damn short of money hehehehe. BUT THEN RIGHT HE ALWAYS COMPLAIN TO MY MOTHER ABOUT ME AFTER HE PAY WALAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha. Anyway we talked alotalotalotalot about... Everything?? :D New Moon and steamboat this Friday YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY.

Oh, Vi left her OPI Bubble Bath and Ate Berries In The Canaries with me yesterday so I have cool nails today hahahahaha. :DDDDDD Cut my nails very short and went abit overzealous with the nail file because it's brand new and like still uh very rough?? Hahahahha. But I think I like my nails short they look quite cute. I CANNOT WAIT TO BUY NEW NAIL POLISH OMG. And Chenyin msged me from Japan about Lit stuff but it was good to hear from her!!!!! (:

Got alllll of Vibzy's KI/History/Econs notes today, plus a note on how to use them haha. He damn cute good luck for tomorrow Vibzzzzzzz I miss you we MUST catch up soon kkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

No comments: