Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HELLO FROM LA!!!!!! :D
Sneaking in some internet time before Uncle comes out of the toilet and I also need to shower before we drive toooo SAN FRANCISCOOOOOO!!!!!
The flight was damn terror it was crazy long and the food made me want to puke haha. Watched movies and slept ALOT. Transit at Narita and I managed to eat the cake thing you asked me to eat VI!!! ((: It was yummy I ate both plain and chocolate flavours. Ummm 9 hour flight to LA from Narita after that. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn looooonnngggg.

Touched down at about 11am LA time and then took very long to rent a car cuz the car we wanted got problem like TWICE so we changed cars twice in total. Which makes the car we're driving now our 3rd one?? Went to Denny's to eat and omg it was good but I was damn sleepy so I fell asleep there and in the car on the way to the motel and slept some more all the way until 11pm haha. Woke up and realised it was still night time and went to wake up Ling and Uncle brought us to get some FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. (:

OK GTG TO SHOWER NOW BYE TALK TO YOU ALL SOON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please send me emails kkk (:

No comments: