I'm going to do what I haven't done in a realllly long time hahahaha. Blog with PICTURES!!!! Omg right. OK I blog first while waiting for the pictures to compress. Anyway so Wednesday I got woken up at 1030 by Calvin Eng calling me up to demand where I was cuz mass dance practice was at 10. Hahahahahaha. Messaged Yiguan to tell her I just woke up and wasn't going and she msged me back at like 11 saying she just woke up as well haha we both rock seriously!!! Showered and stuff, waited for Chenyin to come over!!!! So she came over to eat jiaozi like damn alot omg hahaha. Then I made the ganache to fill the macarons and we started making the dough for sugar cookies!!!! Calvin came over after training to eat jiaozi as well, and we made 2 batches of dough. The rolling out and cutting out of shapes was entirely done by the both of them while I filled the macarons and let them wrestle with the frozen dough and racing against time to cut out the shapes before the dough softened too much hahahaha. And CALVIN saved the day because he came up with the genius idea of rolling the dough flat first when it's soft then freezing it so it would be easier to cut out the shapes. You very smart ok??!!
Chenyin wants to write a book called "How to Decipher Magdalene Ong" so in order to make it a bestseller I have to become famous first... -.- Hahahaha. THEY WERE BOTH TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I WASN'T THERE OK WTF!!!! Anyway, she left, LATE, to meet her cousin and Weyjian hahaha. And I made Calvin stay to finish cutting up the rest of the dough. Yes yes you did all the saikang........ Anyway he was very good cuz he helped me wash up after that as well HEHEHEHE. !!! :D Mummy didn't cook dinner so at about 12 plus I had to cook instant noodles cuz I was damn hungry haha. OH I burnt my thumb while cooking cuz I accidentally touched the HOT handle walau eh now my thumb is like numb??? NUMB THUMB NUMB THUMB NUMB THUMB I was damn amused that it rhymed!!! Heeeeee.
Woke up at about uh 1pm today hehe. Went to Tampines and got a newwwwwwwwwwwwww Adidas jacket!!!! :D Omg it's like hot pink it's so pretty haha. Ate lor mee then went home. Uh rotted for abit then went to ice the cookies. It was fun and messy haha. I'm getting quite hungry now actually wtf..... OK PICTURES IN RANDOM ORDER.
Ok I am siao hungry now Meredith is cooking me noodles yumzz byeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment