Went for mass dance yesterday and wanted to leave earlier but Calvin didn't let me. He kept saying "Mag if you leave earlier OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER." Wtf over mass dance leh damn not worth it can. Anyway hurry made my way to Ling's house after mass dance to shower then went to meet Chenyin at Eastpoint!!! :D Had lunch then we went to Starbucks to study. Omg we damn fucking productive k, with MINIMAL uh digressing, we finished 5 Econs essay plans!! (: -BEAMS- We damn good really!!! Shifted to the outdoor tables after getting asked by the girl to shift, twice, haha cuz no studying was allowed. Mummy, Ling and Meredith came to disturb us for awhile, then we talked some more!! Got my Christmas presents from her ^^ And she's going to come over again tomorrow!! Hehehe.
Went down to town to meet Faye and Vibzy!!!! (: Had a good talk over dinner at Sakae Sushi. Omg I'm going to miss Vibz so much ))): When I think about how like I won't be able to find Faye/Vibz during free periods anymore to just bitch I'm like zzzzzz... How to survive next year you tell me??? ): Anyway, took a few pictures then had to make my way home.
Today, went to Tampines with Calvin so he could pay for his KL trip stuff. Went for lunch at Bakerzin which was damn good!! (: Walked around after he paid for his stuff and the whole time he kept insisting on baking macarons and I was like for what..... I need to bake my christmas cookies.................. THEN he decided to come over to bake macarons and WE DID. Also cuz I couldn't find the recipe book with the recipe for the cookies. And omg I made meringue for the first time in my life I was so happy when the egg whites were stiff okay!! Hahahahaha. Our macaron SHELLS to be exact, were good!! Ok they're quite ugly la but you know, whatever, first time make what. And I like to eat the shells!! I kept eating the ruined ones heehee. Calvin kept calling me Ah Ma cuz when I was folding the almond + sugar into the egg whites I did it damn slowly la cuz I scared I would over beat the batter. So he stood there and stared at me fold until he got damn sian?? "Mag, will you finish this by NEXT YEAR??" Walau eh. CALM AND COLLECTED OK. Then I got damn excited when the first tray came out of the oven so like, not so calm and collected anymore!!! Hahaha.
Daddy came to pick me up and gave Calvin a ride to 85 Market where we going for dinner. Meredith came to meet us and we had SAMBAL STINGRAY + LALA!! Yumz. Back home, I just ordered a Threadless tee!!! Mummy came back from Malaysia and she told me that Etude House having sale there and it was originally already cheaper than SG like YAY I wanna go this weekend!! She bought back BB Magic Balm and it smells good k hahahahahaha.
Mass dance tomorrow again walau... But it's the last session!! Going to start baking the Christmas cookies and finish filling up the macarons tomorrow with Chenyin and Calvin! OK now my back pain I shall uh. Do something else?? Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment