
Today's lessons were surprisingly bearable, except maybe Econs lecture which I was already falling asleep during while the lecturer who bears a stark likeness to a frog, continued talking. KI was quite good, talking about Ethics which as usual, has NO CONCLUSION, but it was fun. Had to think of examples of actions that are just WRONG, and Ryan was dissecting everything I said like rape or incest.
Ryan: What if a robber comes into a house and robs it, then there is a brother and sister and he tells them to have sex or he will kill them!
.................. WTF RYAN hahahaha. The Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cake was well received though I still think it's really very very soft!!!! Ohwellz. Lemon Bars tomorrow yay! Hopefully it will be okay??? OCIP meeting after school, talked with Yiguan, Limeng and Gracie while waiting for meeting to start. During meeting we fought for the shirts we liked but sadly, me, Yiguan and Gracie were in the minority walauuuuu ))))): No hoodie plzplzplz. Talked alot to Yiguan and Gracie yayyyyyyyyy lovvvveee haha.
Watching Criminal Minds now, drinking Blackberry and Aloe Vera juice (: Dinner was very good cuz Mummy cooked Dark Soya Sauce PORK hahahahahahaha. Finished my EoM for final submission tomorrow, can only cross my fingers now. I haven't done my planks for tonight and I still have to write my personal statement for Sports Internship ahhhh. Future career goals??? ): If I fail History, because I really can't imagine getting an A for it, BYEBYE LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Die. NEXT MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY -EXCITEMENT!!! Gracie I really think I'm torturing myself haha. ): OMG MJ KUOK DROPPED OUT OF SINGAPORE IDOL I GOT NO MORE MOTIVATION TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )))))))))))))))):
No comments:
Post a Comment