Wasted my day away again haha like what's new right. Mummy cooked PIG'S INTESTINES omg yumyumyum I like wearing shirts that DON'T define me cuz yesterday I was wearing some ACRES shirt telling people to turn vegetarian or they might come back as a cow. And I ate steak yesterday. HAHAHA. Watched I Love You, Man on dvd. Just watched Van Wilder: Freshman Year. I wanna watch Mr Brain but the video's like, failing on me uggggghhhhh. I feel like eating more cake >:[ HAHA. Must do planks later, Mummy also said I look slightly skinnier this is very good it's my motivation to do a LITTLE BIT of exercise everyday. (:
Me and Meredith just watched random Korean videos on Youtube, like Girls Generation Gee! AND ATTEMPTED TO SING IT HAHAHAHAHAH FOR CHENYIN!!! She is so blessed. (:
HI JIEHUI I LOVE YOU OKAY? FOR ALWAYS CALLING ME COACH HAHA AND MAKING ME LAUGH WITH YOUR STUPID COMMENTS HAHAHAHAHA. Yay Titans! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment