
Daaaaaaaaaaaaang cute baby! Look at his mohawk!!!!!! :DDDD
Currently 2.45 am which is retarded because I slept at 3 last night and my eyes were tired the whole day in school WHY AM I DOING IT AGAIN NOW??? I dunno why either, it's not even like I'm working on my Lit essay which I plan to hand up late ughughugh hate myself.
Currently 2.45 am which is retarded because I slept at 3 last night and my eyes were tired the whole day in school WHY AM I DOING IT AGAIN NOW??? I dunno why either, it's not even like I'm working on my Lit essay which I plan to hand up late ughughugh hate myself.
No not really, because today during PE we had to do 3 sets of 45 secs of PLANK!!!! WHICH I COULD ACTUALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHA. I feel like one day, I will retreat. Like really, really, back down and isolate myself. Yiguan, this means I will actually have secrets! Haha. But really, I AM GOING TO LEARN to depend on myself.
Mummy woke me up this morning telling me that she really worries for me, like wakes up in the middle of the night worrying that I am not doing what I have the potential to do. You know how bad this makes me feel? Really? To contradict my "I AM GOING TO DEPEND ON MYSELF", I really want/need someone to be around me all the time and promise that no matter what happens and what I choose to do with my life it's okay. Everything will be okay.
):
No comments:
Post a Comment