Monday, September 7, 2009

I've been looking for someone like you

Gracie picture of you and me!! :DDDD Hope you kept my note and picture today PROPERLY!! Hahaha.

Meredith had to be in school by 8 today so Mummy sent her to school and we went out for breakfast. Me and Joleneneney are seriously telepathically connected or something she was at the same hawker centre having breakfast with her mum, AND EATING THE SAME THING I WANTED TO EAT(kaya toast and soft boiled egg). HAHAHAH. History lecture surprisingly wasn't so bad, it was bearable!! And I actually paid attention plus didn't really feel like sleeping and Mr Seng was being quite entertaining with his "I am God." I feel like I'm betraying Catholicism by attending his lectures! He made us copy out some 4 page essay and the end of the lecture, announces that the hard copy is available at Zap WAH BASTARD SIA AHAHAHA.

Titans training after that!!!! CAN'T YOU SENSE MY EXCITEMENT?!?!?!! I WAS SERIOUSLY JUMPING IN EXCITEMENT HOR DAMN FUN DAMN FUN!! I wore my Titans shirt today, DAMN ON!!! Today I damn bloody proud of Delta girls can we, OKAY THEY, did 200 sit ups, 200 chest presses, 100 log lifts, 100 bicep curls, and gave up on squats cuz of 5km run on Friday BUT THAT'S OKAY. Because chest presses were like our weakest thing on Friday and today we did 200 leh you know HOW GOOD IS THAT??? AND YOU KNOW HOW FEW "NO COUNT" WE HAD?!??!?! Wah love Delta Titans seriously!!! :DDDDDD I count until damn happy until high okay. Goooooo LOUISE KORWOONG JACINDA SAKSHI YUXIN JIEHUI ANGELINE LYDIA KARON!!!!! Wah I can name everyone I can actually name the boys also (except the one who I only saw today) HAHA BUT I MORE PROUD OF THE GIRLS HAHAHAHAHA. Girl power hor!!! HAHAHAHAHAH. EXCEPT RIGHT STUPID JIEHUI KEEP SAYING ME BECAUSE I GO GYM YESTERDAY = MUST JOIN THEM HAHA!!!! But really la, it's because I didn't join them, if not they do 300 of each already. ;)))))))))))

Wah damn high Titans training makes me damn happy! Okay I'm going to paint my nails a new colour, some Sally Hansen colour I just found. :DDDDD

Happy happy happy, team dinner after that! I AM PART OF THE TEAM OKAY. !!! Hahaha. Mummy came to pick me up then

No comments: