Chaoahlian is me.
Spent the rest of the day (after previous post) doing illegal things and reading failblog, PictureIsUnrelated, lolcatz, watching many random youtube videos, eating damn good wanton mee from Chinatown, and um basically rotting my day away.
!!!!
Need to do more productive things!!! Hhahahahahaha. Like the mountain of econs hw we have to do, or start editing EoM, or reading through History because I'm so severely lagging. OMGggggg. Okay I just yawned and haha my "plan" to go to the gym today FAILED because I decided my arm is too sore hahahahahaha wtf right I suck. BUT IT'S OKAY. Because the next Titans training is on Monday which is like 24 hours away therefore I shall exercise, THEN! Hahaha. I will even wear my Titans shirt for motivation okay?!?! :D :D :D :D OKAY I think I shall now be very motherly and go Google for homemade energy/granola bar recipes for the Titans omg I am so loving hahahaha.
Need to do more productive things!!! Hhahahahahaha. Like the mountain of econs hw we have to do, or start editing EoM, or reading through History because I'm so severely lagging. OMGggggg. Okay I just yawned and haha my "plan" to go to the gym today FAILED because I decided my arm is too sore hahahahahaha wtf right I suck. BUT IT'S OKAY. Because the next Titans training is on Monday which is like 24 hours away therefore I shall exercise, THEN! Hahaha. I will even wear my Titans shirt for motivation okay?!?! :D :D :D :D OKAY I think I shall now be very motherly and go Google for homemade energy/granola bar recipes for the Titans omg I am so loving hahahaha.
OKAY the recipes look really ugh. Flaxseed?! Datepaste?! WTF!! I shall just Google for energy giving foods okay? :D Banana, Almonds, Dark Chocolate, Oatsssss sound soooo much better, no? :D Omg I am so lame and hyped and actual Titans is like... almost 2 months away!! HAHAHAHA. YIGUAN I DON'T THINK I WILL GO HELP OUT FOR NIGHT CYCLING ALREADDDDDDYYY MUST SUPPORT DELTA TITANSZZSSZ!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
Ok I think I shall sleep now. Reading Eat.Live.Run. is making me tired cuz she runs too much and eats granola and sandwiches and is therefore making me hungry because I feel so unsatisfied looking at what she eats haha wtf right. OKAY goodnight! (:
P.S. I really really wanna get out of the house will someone ask me go out study or come over pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.
No comments:
Post a Comment