Yesterday we went out for dinner to sorta celebrate Mummy's birthday after packing up half the stuff in the house. Ate at the restaurant in ITE and the food SUCKED and the waitress had some mental breakdown or something.
Me: 你会介绍这个菜吗? (Will you introduce this dish, -while looking at the menu)
Her: 那个是四方形的,-motions with her hands (Oh that is the square shaped one)
WTF OKAY SERIOUSLY NO LINK???????? Was messaging Vibhu throughout dinner haha we were coming up with our own AWSM Singapore version of Skins. Yaaaaaaay!!!!! I saved all your messages Vibzy!! :DDDDD So I can keep track of our characters!!! HAHAHAHA.
Stayed up webcamming with her until about 430am haha wtf right but it was fun! She looks like a lioooooooon :D Staff Day today, captain's ball in the morning was total ownage even though we lost to 01/09. BUT WE WERE OUTNUMBERED AND THEY HAD MORE BOYS. It was damn fun!!!! The concert was haha traumatising with the new teacher's skit. O.O Lunch opposite with Gracie then we went back to school to cook for OCIP. Our food not bad k considering we weren't prepared AT ALL cuz they told us on the spot. Yiguan and Limeng and Grace all agreed that they can't imagine me with a boyfriend because I am too intimidating. >:[
Home where I slept until about 6plus. Ate, thennnn here now. My life sucks I can't even go out to study tomorrow. -.- I don't want to stay at home dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH watch this it made me cry damn bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment