Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why don't you hit me with your best shot

4 hours of dance a day for the whole week isn't really working out so well. I feel horrrrribly tired uggghhh. Mananged to watch 6 episodes of Greek plus 11th episode of 90210 today!!! :D Omg Cappie... Sarah do you know he has a band!? Hahaha. I went to read up on the episode list on Wiki, and it sucks ok they ended at like some weird part in Season 2 and the next part is currently being filmed and will only show NEXT YEAR in March! I mean, I'm not even done with Season 1 but still! That's why I hate watching dramas sometimes, at least with TW dramas they end after 20 episodes and will always definitely have a happy ending. >:[

Still considering the whole SYF thing, wish I didn't have to make such a choice and I wasn't so damn reluctant to do it anyway. Grah! And the ant problem in the house is getting worse, I seriously hate ants. Every ant I see will die UNDER MY FINGER!!!! OK back to finishing up and episode of Greek, then I'll go to sleep, and tomorrow I get Chenyin's Gossip Girl dvds! So I don't have to wait for bloooody Tudou or something to load for me! Hehehehee. Read Superwife, interesting post on Obama. (:

OH and RachelTheRetarded is now in Bangkok! Whoooooo, but amazing her forgot to bring a camera. Will miss you Rachel! (: Remember the picturessss!! :D

No comments: