Sunday, November 16, 2008

Giant Plush Manatee!

So I woke up at like, 3pm today... After sleeping at 4 watching 3 episodes of 90210 and the first 2 episodes of Gossip Girl. Not bad I'd say. Though I ended up skipping Superkids D:

I have finished watching all 9 episodes of 90210 available, well actually there are 10 but it's only hosted on Megavideo, which I hate. So I shall wait. DO YOU KNOW HOW SWEET NAVID IS? (Spoiler alert.) HUH!!!! HE IS DAMN SWEET OK!!! HE SORTED OUT JELLYBEANS FOR ADRIANA! AND I ALMOST CRIED WHEN HE WAS TELLING HER WHY HE DID ALL THE NICE STUFF FOR HER! LIKE PAY FOR REHAB! While I'm just like "OMG squeal, AHHHH, why! I love you!" throughout. Meredith is getting irritated because it disrupts her watching episode like, 18 of GG haha. And I'm what, halfway through the 3rd episode of GG? HAHAHA. Because it loads at like, snail's pace ok seriously. And so I have to alternate between watching Greek and GG, switching whenever the video has to buffer again UGGGGHHH. And now, while I wait for entertainment to load, I catch up on TGWAE since I haven't properly read all her posts since last year Dec hols, when I probably suffered a similar fate to now haha. She's damn cute and I WANT A GIANT PLUSH MANATEE!!!

[download][download]

Calvin I don't want you to bring me to Build-A-Bear already haha, and neither do I want a pony. I do want that big grey thing that squeaks though! :D It's so cute! And we will scour many toy shops in search of that ok. I just Googled the word "scour" and other than meaning examine minutely; search. It also means diarrhoea. Wonderful! We will diarrhoea many toy shops in search of that ok. (:

No comments: