Monday, November 3, 2008

I hope no one sees this, but I love you


Contrary to popular belief, no I do not know what I want to do in life. Law? For this whole year I have worked towards it, hoping that it's the right choice since
1) I believe I'll be good at it
2) I will have lots of money to go towards my wide range of wants and
3) I am not a Science inclined person therefore there aren't many other well paid positions

Ugh, while talking to Lucas and Lincoln respectively(they both want to study/are studying law), they both asked me the same question "Why do you want to study Law/become a lawyer?" And I didn't know how to answer. Replying with "Oh, cuz I'll earn lots of money" makes me sound like a superficial person who has no idea why she's doing it and I realise I really don't have any real, sound, reason to become a lawyer. I mean, why the hell would you do something if you don't even know what your motivation behind it is? I know I really want to start a family, like SOON hahahaha and trying to become a top notch lawyer is soooo going to put a hamper to that. It's like, you have to work your ass off and work like, 16 hour days or something in order to be successful. And I'm not willing to give up my dream of having a kid when I'm like 25 because of it. Yes, I'm being oddly maternal-ish but I really want a kid what ):

SO I kinda have to rethink the whole lawyer thing. If I don't study law, and decide to study something else, anything else, I'll gladly go overseas to do it! Because NUS Law is well respected and I was actually considering studying here in SG instead. But then again, studying overseas is often overrated, as Random Boy Daniel has told me. Haha. UGGGHH suddenly 16 feels so old and 2 years feel so bloody short. Next year is going to be a waaaaay tough year.

Can I please just marry a very very rich man and become a housewife and just concentrate on taking care of my 3 kids- Leia, Mitchell and Cameron and baking stuff? And then have my husband supply me with my endless wants instead? OH and we must be totally in love forever because then I don't have to worry about my husband leaving me thus I have nothing because I would have no career. Please? ):

Oh, and I haven't touched any of the work that I'm supposed to do before 1030am tomorrow when I have to go for tuition. I don't wanna do my worrrrkkk ): Why are you so bloody undetermined, unlike her, Mag. Oh, and on another note, today in the lift, some random old lady started talking to me and she was asking me if I just moved in and stuff. THEN SHE ASKED ME THIS

"[你是]中国人ah?"

I'm like "NO?!??!!" In what way do I look like I'm from China!!! OK that's damn funny right and it's a sign that I will do well for my O levels, even though I've done miniscule. AND while out to lunch with Mummy today, we decided we will start sharing meals and walking for half an hour everyday. In a burst of inspiration, she bought 3 vcds to workout to at home, hoping that I will join her in her temporary burst of insanity and short lived motivation. HAHAHA. But I will try to walk everyday, and if we stay in E Park during the hols, I will swim swim swim my way to thinner legs. (: YAY.

This is the fourth time I'm editing this post, and I realised that the reason why I didn't want to leave Perth is because I come back to attachment/results slip/NYAA application form submission/tuition/O level exam/locker key(which I lost therefore I have to pay 5 bucks) submission/worrying over my subject combination/KI INTERVIEW WHICH IS YET TO BE SCHEDULED. UGH!!!!!! And all this, also ruined part of my holiday for me thanks.

Ahem, fifth edit, HAMILTON WON THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! :D :D :D

I don't want to be compared to you, but yet I'm the one who regularly compares myself with you.

No comments: