
Kangaroo carcass.

Fig tree!
Lemon tree! Did I mention that there are Granny Smith apple trees, grapefruit trees as well as pear trees all growing on the area?! But we went at the wrong time cuz all the fruits start coming out in summer.


Ling is apparently very hardworking and started studying her Bio. O.O
Day 7, Thursday: Had to wake up very very early to go... FISHING/CRABBING!!! Drove over to Busselton Jetty and omg it was so bloody cold my face was freezing I put my hood on and took Mummy's big brown hoodie as well. AHHHHH!!! Hahaha, we put out the crab nets and everything but we only caught one so Allan went over to the smaller jetty and caught more! Accompanied Laogu to catch fishes. We caught many many Yellow tail!! :D Then while trying to cut one of the smaller fishes to use as bait, he dropped his knife into the sea so we couldn't cut the fish!
Then some other group of people came to fish near us so we borrowed their scissors to cut the fishyyyy. Which died a very gruesome death haha. Anyway, in that same group of people there was a guy called Tyler/Taylor? And the wind blew his money into the sea. And his friend was laughing at him and he was like "I'm gonna jump down there and get it!", and he started taking off his shoes. And I seriously thought he was kidding because IT'S SO BLOODY COLD, then he like, took off his shirt and jeans and stripped to his Simpsons underwear. O.O Then he really jumped in to get his money!!! So we asked him to help us get the knife that was in the sea so he dived in to get it. Wow. SO BLOODY COLD OK!!! He dropped like, 50 bucks in the ocean but I wouldn't jump in and freeze myself for 50 bucks!! Fish it out la!!! Crazy hahaha. But they're probably used to the cold and everything.
I left the jetty earlier cuz I was so cold, while Ling and Meredith stayed behind. Altogether we caught 12 fishes and 10 crabs!!! Whooooo! Hahaha. I had Simmo's ice cream which is seriously the best. Caramel Malteser, mmmmm :D
Along the jetty, they had all these plagues to remember people who always fished there but died.

Krabby. (:
Here fishy fishy fishyyyyy!
First catch of the day!


That night we had a damn good dinner with the food that we caught, omg the crabmeat was soooooo sweet and yummy!! Allan, Anya, Calamity, Liam all joined us for our hugeeee dinner, and Anya brought pavlova for desser which was super goood!!
Then Liam whispered in my ear "After you're finished, come to the fireplace and the sofa would have changed place ok? What song do you want?"
Me: "Ok, you choose a song!"
Liam: (To Calamity) "Can you help me come out to move the things?"
After dinner I went out and he cleared the sofa and table to one side (I dunno how they did it because me and Ling moved the table back and it was so bloody heavy!), to create a dance floor haha. Then he put on some AC|DC song and started to attempt breakdancing for me! Hahaha so cute right!! Then everyone came out after dinner, Calamity and Allan started dancing as well damn funny la. Yiyi also joined in the fun, then I joined in for abit before I was super tired and sweaty haha. And it was our last night already, and Calamity and Liam still had school the next day so they went home ): Calamity came up to me and stretched her arms wide so I hugged her. AHH SO SAD OK!!! ): ):
That night, we wanted a movie marathon cuz I found a bunch of DVDs including Pleasantville, The Lakehouse, Bedazzled and You've Got Mail. In the end we only watched The Lakehouse and Keanu Reeves is soooo cute, plus he planted a tree for her! It was damn sweet ok! Slept early because we had to wake up early for our road trip back to Perth City the next morning.. ):



I think he learnt that pose from AC|DC.
The Cube and the Lawnmower behind.
Compactor!








Day 8, Friday: Happy Halloween!

Didn't really wanna wake up... But I did anyway haha. Drove back feeling very depressed, we stopped at Margaret River itself to take a look at the Fudge Factory which was a disappointment because like, I didn't like the fudge and we drove for half an hour -.- But I got another scoop of Simmo's ice cream hehehe, this time Mango Passionfruit sorbet YUMMM. Then went to some other place I forgot where for a toilet break. Then back to Perth City both cars met at Tuakim's house. Stayed there for dinner, then Aunty Vivien brought me, Ling and Meredith to rent DVDs!! We rented Pretty Little Devils, Penelope, and Prince and Me 2, then went to get some Baskin Robbins (: Decided to stay over at their house for a movie marathon that night hehehe. Went over to Aunty Linda's house first to dump stuff and shower, then went back to Tuakim's house for our movie marathon!!
O-M-G. Pretty Little Devils is the STUPIDEST SHOW ON EARTH. It was such a waste of my time!!! I wanted to die!!!! It had no storyline, and horrible acting courtesy of Haylie Duff, and omg it was just dumb ok and at times horny, but it was like, funny horny haha. Ugggghh. But, Penelope was soooo much better!! James McAvoy is like, woaaaah. Loved that movie!! Went to sleep after that.
Pretty blue bird.
Breakfast Anya cooked!
Anyaaa.
Fudge Factory!


Simmo's!
Nutley damn cute la.
See he's winking at me!
Day 9, Saturday: Aunty Vivien drove me, Yiyi, Meredith, Ling out to one of the nearby malls. Walked around but we didn't get anything grrrr. Though we ate damn good crepes. (: While we were sitting down, this 2 guys walked past us and one of them went "YO YO YO!" with his hand stretched out like expecting us to high five him or something wtf. HAHA. Went back to the house and started getting ready and whatnot for the 50th Anniversary dinner later at night.







BLOG ABOUT DINNER+PICTURES LATER. 转角遇到爱 is on!!! YAAAYYY damn cute la omg haha. 我可以陪你去看星星...
P.S. WOOHOO OBAMA!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment