
Ohlala ;)
Yesterday, HCL O levels paper, um... Can't comment other than the fact that wtf Paper 2 was suckish I want to die and I better not fail I refuse to waste more time on Chinese!! Was whining about my depression over the loss of my motivation and then Calvin told me good news HAHAHA and Chenyin went "See Mag, when God closes a door he will open a window." Well, if you know what the topic was, that statement would seem damn funny, which it was!!!
Went opposite for some lunch, well only me and Chenyin ate while Calvin, Ryan and Louise watched us eat. Walked back to school in the rain for my KI interview with Ms Tan, Mr Soo and Mr Thompson. It seemed much more like a casual chat really, since it was being held at one of the wooden tables under the LT... At the end of it, Ms Tan asked Mr Thompson "So what do you think of Magdalene?" He said, "Well, I think if she wants it she should just go for it!"
So tadah I'm a KI student!!! :D :D If only it seemed more official though.. HAHA. On the way home, saw a crow jump down from a tree, like in those storybooks which talk about how baby birds like to jump out of trees but their wings haven't developed yet so the mother bird has to carry them back? This bird was the same! I realised it had no wings yet!! Damn cool haha, mini miracle k. Then also while on the bus, saw an SAC girl whose name I can't remember but I remember her, and she smiled at me so I smiled back. Even though this seems like a very retarded event to post, I always have this fear that no one remembers me even though I remember like, everyone! ): See, so yesterday's incident proved that it's not true! (:
Today, went to school at the very very early time of 8am for grad night dance practice. Even though I've lost my motivation, I must say that the dance is very pretty, yay I like (: Our conditioning lessons after that were KILLER I must say. Although like some exercises were fun and all and I kinda like stretching but it was soooo freaking tiring!! Me and Charis were stretching together and we stayed in the same position for like 5, 10 mins I think and just talked until our legs were numb ok and after that I tried getting up and OMG DAMN PAIN!!!! And we had to do pirouettes and fouettes(doubt it's spelt like that), AND THE ROOM WAS SPINNING!!! I felt like vomiting since all I had in my stomach was like... Peach red tea which looked damn weird, and 2 Mars Pods. Lay on the floor for a bit haha. After that, went home with Vivian and waited at the bubble tea shop for Rachel. She came over while I showered and we went out planning to head towards Tampines Mall for some lunch, she kept whining that she was damn hungry la. Calvin's mum drove over and picked us up and dropped us off at TM after alot of like,
"I dunno where to go! You have to lead."
"My mum's direction sucks."
"Huh you know where to go right?"
"RACHEL YOU STAY IN TAMPINES."
"My house is St. 22! I think we're going the wrong way"
"Omg we're going on a tour of Tampines."
"I think turn left, here!!"
"OK take out the street directory"
"I WILL LEAD YOU THERE, haiya I hate all girls!"
But we finally reached our destination anyway haha. Went for lunch at Pastamania, talking about random topics damn funny haha. Rachel left and me and Calvin went to watch Quantum of Solace. FIRST EVER BOND MOVIE I'VE WATCHED OK. I dunno what's wrong with me anyway Daniel Craig is so ugly while Pierce Brosnan is so handsome and charming and the first 007 movie I watch has to be the one with Daniel Craig in it. And I didn't watch any of the previous Bond movies therefore I had no idea what the movie was really about but Daniel Craig is damn horny plz he sleeps with all the girls THEN THEY DIE. Tsk!!! But all the action scenes were quite exciting, even though I still dunno what was happening la. Ohwellll.
AND, I thought Calvin wouldn't want to watch HSM3 since he already watched it right, then when we're already in the theatre he said he wouldn't mind la! KNS! Make me watch a movie with no hot guys then tell me you wouldn't have minded watching a movie I WANTED TO WATCH!! Anyway he asked me to go watch it on Saturday and he said he'd pay for me SO HA! CALVIN YOU CANNOT TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS I'M GONNA TELL MY MOTHER. (:
Home after that, yay 转角遇到爱!! Ok bye homies.
No comments:
Post a Comment