Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rickrolled.

Today sucked. But yesterday first, dance(what's new?) in the morning, mass danced, then back for SYF prac. Thank you Ryan and Louise for waiting for me! We went to the Food Fair!! (: Hahahaha, damn aunty tendencies la but Ryan has stopped trying to fight for it because he knows that I am number 1. Not that it's something to be proud of. :D Haha fun fun eating samples and walking everywhere looking out for the word "FREE" :D Home after for more Greek since GG seriously refuses to load. Woohoo Cappie!!! :D Sarah, he's bloody cute la!! And everytime he sees Evan and Casey kiss, I want to cry for him! ):

Today, dance as usual. Had Ms Wee after that and decided to tell her about my decision not to do SYF since she was cleaning up SYF steps. Her response? "Who says you have a choice?" Aw thanks, I really thought I had a part to play in making that choice. Apparently, if I don't do my SYF, there's no reason why I should even continue to be part of TJC Modern Dance since there might not be concert next year meaning I would just waste my time next year. And joining dance but not wanting to do SYF makes no sense and my attitude sucks and I'm being selfish because the TA1s are dying to do it but they can't and I can do it but I choose not to. Love dance, really. So fun. Ugh.

So now, I really don't know what to do. I really reallllly dread doing SYF. And if we have no choice, then everyone should be in SYF, no? No auditions, and Zaki shouldn't be saying that "Oh, if I don't block you in then too bad" or something along those lines. Wanting me to learn all the steps now, and spending 4 times a week in school during MY FUCKING HOLIDAYS is not fun, dance is not fun, not for me at least, and if in the end I don't get put in the SYF dance because I suck? FUCK YOU AND STOP WASTING MY TIME BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO DO IT. And if I decide not to do SYF, does that mean I have to quit, huh? Then I don't really have a choice do I, I just need to give you some face by staying and training for SYF because then you have some bloody hold over me because you assume everyone wants to do SYF GO AWAY!!!!

Very very very very very upset about it. Vivian is asking me to do it with her, like just grin and bear it. But who's to blame if I burn out next year since I have to split my time up among SYF/Orientation/T&F Cheerleading/Attachment/School whatever. Ugh.

This is very funny btw, thanks Melvin for showing it to me! Haha.
[download]

Oh and right now, any comments trying to convince me to do SYF are not welcome. Went out for good dinner of sambal stingray and LALA with Daddy, yumzzz. Found out unexpected news that are now going to replace the SYF stuff in my head. O.O

No comments: