Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Perth Pt 3 (Dinner!)

OK DINNER: So we all drove to Golden Century? I think that's what the restaurant was called. Aunty Linda and family came with all these 50th Anniversary decorations and put one on each table. All of us "kids" were put at one table cuz they had champagne at the others, hurhur. So it was... Lewis, Lucas, Me, Meredith, Ling, and two little girls called Adele and Loreal. They were actually afraid to seat all of us ahem "kids" at one table because we couldn't finish the food, and we really couldn't! There was soooo much ok, the 2 girls ate the most! HAHA. In the end we asked to pack up all the leftovers our table couldn't finish. Ha, typical Singaporean behaviour. But it actually wasn't me who asked! The waiter asked if we wanted to pack it and Lincoln who crashed our table said yes. I dunno who took it home though.

DRAMA!! So I walked over to Ahma's table and there's like all this commotion and Ling is standing there and I'm like "What happened?" Then Ling said "I dunno, she suddenly vomited", referring to Yiyi. And I'm like HUH!!! Then I see Yiyi lying down like on another chair and Mummy's trying to help her, then I head towards the toilet and Aunty Linda says they've called the hospital already THEN it dawns on me that it's very serious :O Washed my hands then Meredith came in looking for Godma asking if she has medicated oil cuz Yiyi suddenly fainted so I ran out and Yiyi's lying on the floor, with Mummy like, patting her back and I'm like O.O cuz I seriously dunno what's wrong and all and Ling and Meredith are both shaking. And we all have no idea what to do. Then the ambulance came DAMN FAST and like the paramedics wore these shirts that said "LOW PAID PARAMEDICS" which I found damn funny haha but anyway so they got Yiyi up on a stretcher and everything then brought her to the hospital. Aunty Vivien followed in the ambulance while Mummy drove to follow the ambulance back to the hospital.

Me, and Meredith got a ride from Aunty Shirleen and Uncle Larry back to Aunty Linda's house, where Ling was there also. We had to wait for our clothes that were in the car boot so we were waiting for Mummy to come home. Ended up staying up till about 2,3 plus talking to Lincoln about Law/Listening to Lucas VS Lincoln on the piano/Watching LatenightTV which had ads for some "girl-on-girl action" and "hentai on your phone"! (Did anyone notice that I used alot of L's? Why must the whole Tan family have names starting with L.) There was some disturbing movie on called Deranged and it was damn freaky so in the end we decided to just sleep in whatever we wore to the dinner.



Adele(on the left) and Loreal, Adele's so pretty right! She's very very smart too.
Tuagu and Tuakim's wedding photo made into this stand up decoration thing made by Aunty Linda!
Our table
Uncle Leo
Yam Seng!

Haha the 50th Anniversary balloon that she carried everywhere.

PICTURE FAIL cuz Adele's face was blocked.
Try again and Lucas had to crash -.-


Ling was reluctant to take this photo haha. So funny. And do you realise she looks tan?! LIKE OMG!
Cake cutting time!

Second cousins! They're really not that tall ok, I was bending my knees cuz in the earlier photos I blocked Lincoln's face (omg I'm so tall!). And Lewis looks like some cheekopek preying on small young girls i.e Meredith and Ling HAHAHA.

THEN, my camera was used by Lucas, presenting THE CAMWHORES HAHA. Damn pimp la worse than me. NOT THAT I USED TO BE AS PIMP-ISH. Aiyah just see.





My camera what, so I crash lor. Hahaha.





Last day in Perth, Sunday: Very very very very sad!!! Mummy had come back with our clothes and everything already, Yiyi could be discharged that day. Woke up and had breakfast with the rest of the family. Lewis snacks ALOT, after breakfast he had Oreos and milk and concluded that the Twist, Lick, and Dunk doesn't work. I went to shower and I came back to the main house (cuz we slept in the studio apartment DAMN COOL PLS), and he was eating Starburst. Then I dunno what I did then I saw him opening a small funsize pack of Maltesers. Tssskk. And I'm like "Why do you keep snacking!" "Dunno, hungry". WTF?!?! And he's skinny k kns. Me, Ling and Meredith amused ourselves by playing some Mario game and at first I was leading, then after that I was the last(even to a stupid monkey k) and then I came in third! Actually 2nd lor but the stupid computer monkey had a star so even though my number of coins completely OWNED him I still lost dammit. Hahaha.

OK then it was time to gooooo..... ): Aunty Linda and Uncle Leo sent us to the airportttt. Damn sad ok I wanna go back to Perrrrttthhh. Our flight was delayed for abit but at least this time the in-flight entertainment system was working perfectly!! Managed to watch Sex And The City on the plane then listened to some songs for abit then tried sleeping. Then got off then Calvin was there to pick me up AND THAT ENDS MY PERTH TRIP ):

And it's 12.15am now and I have dance at 8am wtf I need to sleep GRRRR I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAKE UP SO BLOODY EARLY DURING THE HOLS!!! And I haven't even blogged about today but I'll do that tomorrow. Although... WOOHOO I GOT INTO KI! :D Ok see you all tomorrow, TATAxxxxx.

No comments: