Thursday, October 1, 2009

你捡到宝了

I'm a bit screwed ah it's 3.09 am and I'm officially stuck for my KI essay because I have 680 words and 320 more to go before I can stop because even though minimum word count is 800words, writing just 800 words is very lame and if I started on the essay earlier I sure could have done it haha.

Okay it is now 3.16am because I spent the last 7 minutes browsing someone's FB photos to show Troooodz. HAHAHAHA. Die la die die die die. In more ways than one OMG ANTOINETTE AND MR ROCHESTER WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!

Chenyin came back today!!!! :D See I sound very excited for you. History today was sigh I dunno anymoreeee. Then Maths free period I fell on my butt in the canteen because I thought the chair was like behind me but it wasn't so I sat down on air and omg hahahahaha fucking funny. Sex Ed today was D-I-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the presenter was full of bullshit!!!! Macdonalds lunch after that because Chenyin craved for a cheeseburger after Sex Ed hahahahaa. Went with Chenyin, my darling boyfriend Yijun ;D , and Ryan. HAHAHhahhHAHAHhahhaahahahahHAHAHAHA. Very spastic bus ride there because Chenyin and Ryan tried to take pictures of us being lovey-dovey which is not possible and then Ryan tried putting his arm around me and ended up whacking my face. THANKS.

Yiguan came to find me then we went back to school together. OCIP meeting was a waste of time even though it's already the last one!!! Home where I slept at 630, told Mummy to wake me up at 7 but I slept till 9 UGH. Okay should try continuing my essay now right???? YOU HAVE DIGRESSED LONG ENOUGH MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: