:>
Ling asked me today why we're so close again and I said
"Because when you're so close to someone and you aren't anymore, no matter what happened a part of you misses that person so much and when you see how much you're not a part of their lives it makes you sad and you desperately desperately want things to be like they were again. And because we're so uncannily similar that it's easy for us to be close again."
Okay maybe not so fluently but yeah.
Love you Jolene Tan (: We might never be as close as before but you know what I think I'm okay with that because as long as I know I can confide in you and you can do the same for me and we can always sense each other's thoughts and feelings because we have spent way too much time with each other the past few years.
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Emotional for magisgreat.
No comments:
Post a Comment