Monday, October 12, 2009

How cavalier we used to be


GO TO SLEEP, MAG.

Fuck KI omg I dunno what bullshit I'm going to come up with on 4 sheets of paper tomorrow - 2 for essay and 1 each for Critical Thinking.

Intuitionism, Orientalism, Reverse Orientalism, Consequentialism, Deontological argument, Empiricism, Rationalism, MAG-isms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Met Yiguan today she was damn distracted because she doesn't like Chem!!! I spent alot of money today but got a new favourite drink!!! (: Calvin had lunch and dinner at Siglap so he came to find me!!! His parents gave me a lift home hehe ^^ Watched President's Star Charity just now O-M-G they were so short of "stars" plz helloooo Kym Ng/Patricia Mok/Gurmit Singh/Jade Seah/Dawn Yeoh/Nat Ho/RANDOM PEOPLE THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT. Every performance had some combination of them and it was like uhhHhhHHhh harhar Mediacorp got no more people??? And the Singapore Idols' Top 12 performance was ridiculous!!!! Me and Meredith wanted to die laughing watching them do their stupid dance and actions harhar.

OK GOODNIGHT I love the above 2 people alot haha! :>

No comments: