
Don't remember what was particularly important about yesterday... Hahahaha. I remember
Rachel: I'm very tired
Me: Why?
Rachel: I didn't sleep at 9 last night.. (WTF RIGHT SHE SLEEPS AT 9 EVERYDAY)
Me: What time did you sleep, like, 10?
Rachel: -nods
WTF RACHEL!!!!!!!! Yesterday was an extremely extremely long day okay but what's new right haha. UhhhHHhhhh I really don't remember anything significant. I remember Calvin saying he called me to study and I said "bye" and walked off hahaha I remember..... Us OWNING during Lit presentation hehehehehehe high five Jo! :D I remember... scheming to get out of KI presentation cuz we weren't prepared??
Daddy picked me up after school and we stopped by Eastpoint to find Meredith and I got Starbucks for the third day in a row it is bleeding me dryyyyyy. Finished up KI presentation and NJ Math paper, slept at 2 which is earlier than usual!!!
BUT TODAY WAS SHIT I SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY?? Like through Lit, Econs, History and KI which is like um, 4 out of 7 periods? Sigh. Dragggggggggggggyyyyyy daaaaayyyyyyyy I came home, showered and slept from 5-930 which ROCKS but that means I was completely unproductive the whole of today OH FUCK I HAVEN'T PREPARED PROPERLY FOR SENG'S TUTORIAL TOMORROW walau eh asdhaisdhaudhasduha doing Lit essay plan now with Chenyin it seems never ending haha.
It is already 12.05am leh should I do work should I do work >: [
No comments:
Post a Comment