Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bitchface.



One more day till the end of this suckfest school term. Cannot cannot cannot wait for it to end, really. It's been one tiring day after another RAH. Macs breakfast yesterday with Trish!!!!!!!!!!! And Calvin, Jo, Kor Woong, Grace, Louise, Clement, Denise, Jason, Anwar. (: Ngee Ann City performance yesterday evening, wasn't too bad. I'm just glad it's over haha. Major bitch session with Kor Woong while getting ready/making our way there. (: Some people are just plain self centred. Didn't manage to get Havaianas for Meredith cuz they were all not nice. Pfft.

YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY BECAUSE...
Calvin is the (Silly) Climbing President!!!!
Jo is Climbing PC!!!
Grace is Drama Vice President!!
:DDDDD
And thank you VIBZY for giving me chewing gum to chew away my anger heh. (:

Today was a good day because....
Mr Hsu came up to me to talk to me about my Long Critical Thinking paper/essay thing. And he told me that he can see that I have the ability to do well just that I need to work on my content. Which is true because I haven't been reading the passages and stuff. SO THEREFORE he can see my POTENTIAL in KI leh, no matter how deeply hidden it is. YES!!! And he ended off with a very encouraging "Must do well okay!" HAHA.

Today during Econs lecture the boy sitting in front of me kept digging his ear la wtf. He dig alr then he will stare at his finger, THEN HE USE ANOTHER FINGER TO DIG. And he did this like 5 times ok IM NOT EXAGGERATING. Damn freaaaaking disgusting omg. To the boy who sat in front of me in Econs lecture: Please stop digging your ears can? ):

Cheer today, I have alot to say but nothing will come out right. Thank you SOOO much Kor Woong for agreeing to come in so last minute. It's 2 days and you had to crash course in flying in like 2 hours today. (: But you managed it like yay!! Don't be scared ok! I will catch you and I will slap whoever doesn't! :D

I'm very very very tired now. Tomorrow will be a long day again, I kinda regret taking on so many things because now I dont even have a day to just go home early to SLEEP and REST. Sigh ): Ok sleeping now, night!

No comments: