1) Managed to finish exactly half of my KI essay as I said I would. But with only one footnote so uh shit.
2) Didn't do the rest of my History essay.
3) I know there's Econs CSQ due tomorrow but I'm going to pretend I don't know about it and not do it.
4) It's 1.20am and I should really get to sleep since I'm wasting my time online NOT doing work.
5) I wish I could turn back time and not watch tv from 1-6 so today could be so much more productive.
6) Hearing about how dance was today suddenly makes me so relieved that I didn't go ha.
7) My eyes hurt.
8) I really need to pack my bag but all my papers are EVERYWHERE so yeah.
9) Shit.
10) Goodnight.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment