Monday, May 11, 2009

Hungry



HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!!!! (:

Asked Mummy today if she thinks I make good friends very easily. She said no and that I just made friends easily haha. Then I said that I think I open up to people very easily, which is true what! Then she/Uncle/Meredith started this discussion of how much of an open book I am, how they say "Don't judge a book by it's cover" but with me they cannot even judge because I got no cover, how I'm very not mysterious so boys don't want to find out more etcetcetc HAHAHA.

I think I keep lowering my aims for myself to the bare minimum. Was supposed to finish up KI essay today, I have written about 700 words so far with only 4 footnotes omg. Went to tan and did Econs essay plan... Somewhat. Wanted to do History essay plan then decided not to like wtf. Wanted to do Econs worksheets but didn't bring down Theory Of Costs notes, so I just lay there. Damn waste time la >:[ Andrea called me up telling us about our new KI assignment, sigh. I just managed to do my part!!! OK I shall now write a To Do list for tomorrow. Going to visit the doctor after SMUN training tomorrow because I woke up late today and didn't go. Meredith cooked breakfast for Mummy instead and she got really angry at Uncle who didn't even say thank you for the breakfast which was meant for MUMMY which HE ATE without acknowledgement. Ugh.

To Do
-FINISH UP KI ESSAY ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE!!!!
-Econs TOC WS 1 and 2
-Econs DRQ
-History essay plan
-Lit preparation for Lecture

Ok that's enough for TOMORROW alone. Still got more work to do for the rest of the week......... ):

No comments: