Sunday, May 4, 2008

We're falling apart to half time

Slept for another 3 hours after coming home from Church. Lingalingaling came for Superkids today, like finally after 208372193621 years. Mitchell didn't come, and I was very pissed off at Louisa who was being a brat and I was this close to slapping her. Walked back to Eastpoint where we had lunch at KFC. My Bandito pockett had to mayo in it, so I walked up to the counter to ask for mayo and she wanted to charge me 50cents. I was like "But it's SUPPOSED to come with mayo and it didn't". So the lady took my food to the kitchen staff where this old lady comes out holding my Bandito which she unfolded to point out that the mayo is right at the bottom. Which is like wtf you unfolded my meal you bitch. Mummy got really pissed off and asked to speak to the manager, who then replaced us with a new one (which btw still had no mayo), even though I ate like more than half of mine already, hawhaw. Well, it's the girl at the counter's fault what, all I asked for was mayo. Just put the damn mayo on it la I wasn't even asking to have it replaced sheesh. Walked back home, watched CSI. Then slept for another 3 hours before waking up to do Chem and evaluation. Was going to do Maths hw but I can't find my foolscap.

On a totally better note,
WELCOME BACK CHENYIN AND CALVIN!!! :D :D

Damn happy ok, dunno how I survived without Chenyin especially haha. I WAS STUCK WITH RYAN IT WAS PURE TORTURE. Oh weeeelll, now that she's back, plenty to bitch about, like how we're stuck in an endless cycle of stupidity. D:

I wanna watch CSI.

No comments: