Monday, May 26, 2008

I don't worry but everything's gonna be alright

Today was supposed to reach school at uh, 2. Woke up at 120 and managed to be only 10 mins late! I reached at the same time as everyone else ok! Good job Mag. Had to set up the Innospace for tomorrow's farewell. Didn't really do much, blew balloons and moved tables and looked and pictures and read old copies of Seventeen haha. Left with Rachel and Charis, we went to Simpang to eat, laughed at Charis's many embarrassing moments then all went home! There was this guy sleeping next to me and his copy of The Economist fell on me. I msged Rachel and she was like "Use the economist roll it up and smack his head! Or shout molest! Both will be just as funny!" HAHAHAHA omg I love Rachel she's bloody amusing.

Preparation for farewell + Chem + Math + More preparation for farewell + Actual farewell. Tomorrow's going to be a whole day in school, damn.

No comments: